£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 May 2003||£36,100||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** CLOSING DATE TUES 26TH JANUARY 12PM** Rarely available, exceptionally well presented traditional second floor flat situated within a very popular area, The flat is ideally located for easy access to all local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented traditional second floor flat situated within a very popular area, The flat is ideally located for easy access to local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with tile effect laminated flooring, a wall mounted secured door entry phone, a built-in storage cupboard and a walk-in shelved storage cupboard with light. The bright, spacious lounge has a front facing three part oriel window formation and a feature timber fireplace with an inset coal effect electric fire. The dining kitchen boasts an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with soft close drawers. tiling above the work surfaces and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated electric ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and concealed combi boiler. There are two double bedrooms with front facing windows with storage below and built-in storage cupboards. The contemporary styled wet wall panelled bathroom comprises a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with over bath shower with deluge head and a shower screen. There is a shelved storage area and a chrome heated towel rail. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, secured door entry and communal gardens.
Lounge 20' 6" narrowing to 19' 2" x 10' 5" ( 6.25m narrowing to 5.84m x 3.17m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 2" extending to 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.10m extending to 3.51m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 7" narrowing to 10' ( 4.29m x 3.23m narrowing to 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 7" narrowing to 11' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.53m narrowing to 3.38m )
Bathroom 12' 10" x 4' 9" narrowing to 3' 3" ( 3.91m x 1.45m narrowing to 0.99m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.