£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 February 2017||£96,786||£6,289|
|5 May 2006||£103,075||£35,075|
|28 March 2003||£68,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available upper apartment occupying a prime position within a quiet pocket of Newton Mearns.
Agents Highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this lovely apartment within Newton Mearns. Offered to the market in walk in condition this property is sure to impress all who view therefore agents advise immediate internal inspection to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Internally the property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with access to loft area, a bright formal lounge with ample space for dining, a modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units and rear facing window formation and finished with wooden effect flooring.
This fantastic flat is further enhanced by a bright and spacious double bedroom and a stylish three piece bathroom complete with electric shower and partial wall tiling. In addition this attractive property also offers security entrance system, beautifully maintained internal communal entrance and communal garden grounds.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 7" ( 5.28m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 17' 3" x 8' ( 5.26m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.