£75,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 November 2007||£76,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
66 Maitland Court is located in a popular modern development a short distance from Helensburgh town centre.
66 Maitland Court is located in a popular modern development a short distance from Helensburgh town centre. This particular flat is located in one of the refurbished buildings which had a new roof and rough casting circa 2015. Located on the top floor the flat itself is over two levels and has a huge amount of storage throughout the property and wonderful views over Helensburgh towards Ben Bowie. On the lower floor there is a welcoming hall with two excellent store cupboards. The lounge is a lovely size and has ample space for dining furniture if required. There is a modern kitchen also with a large store cupboard and dining area. On the upper level the landing also offers another two store cupboards. There are two good sized double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and the main bedroom has lovely dual aspects. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite and tiling. The flat has gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally there is a private car park and Resident's gardens. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Living Room 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 11' 2" Inc units x 8' 5" Max ( 3.40m Inc units x 2.57m Max )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.