£55,000 Offers over
Well proportioned traditional second floor flat situated within a popular area, conveniently located for easy access to local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and road networks. Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Well proportioned traditional second floor flat situated within a popular area, conveniently located for easy access to local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and road networks. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with two deep built-in shelved storage cupboards, wall mounted electricity meter, circuit breakers and secured door entry phone. Access to all principal apartments. The bright, spacious lounge / dining room has a front facing window and an oriel window formation with built-in storage below, ceiling coving and light. The good sized kitchen has a rear facing window and a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. In addition there is an automatic washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and wall mounted combi boiler. Bedroom one has a side facing window and a deep walk-in closet (7'9" x 4'0") with built-in mirrored wardrobes. Bedroom two has a rear facing window and two single built-in wardrobes. The fully tiled shower room has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, a vanity unit wash hand basin with mirror above, and a shower enclosure. There is ceramic tiled flooring and a panelled ceiling with four recessed spotlaights. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system and a communal drying area. Early viewing is advised!
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.28m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 10' 2" extending to 11' ( 4.39m x 3.10m extending to 3.35m )
Shower Room 7' 8" x 5' ( 2.34m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.