£130,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 December 2008||£850,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A smart modern second floor apartment nicely positioned next to Pollok Park and Pollokshaws West Railway Station. S/entry, lift access, lounge/kitchen open plan, 2 bedrooms, WC/shower room. Gas c/h, DG, parking space.
This smart modern second floor apartment is nicely positioned on Pollokshaws Road, adjacent to Pollok Country Park as well as Pollokshaws West Railway Station, giving direct access to Glasgow Central Station. Also well placed for commuting and accessing the M8, M77 and M74 motorways.
Security video entry, lift access, reception hallway with 2 storage cupboards, large lounge/kitchen open plan and with 2 sets of French doors to Paris balcony, 2 bedrooms (built in wardrobes), spacious WC/shower room with larger shower cabinet. The specification includes gas central heating and double glazing. Allocated parking space within secure under building car park.
Lounge/kitchen 18' 6" x 16' 10" narrowing to 13' 10" ( 5.64m x 5.13m narrowing to 4.22m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 8' x 8' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.59m )
Wc/shower Room 12' narrowing to 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.66m narrowing to 2.24m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.