£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 June 2013||£77,000||£31,000|
|21 January 2005||£108,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Nestled close to Troon beach. This modern retirement flat boasts secure intercom entry system; modern kitchen with integrated appliances; bathroom with over-bath shower; generous bedroom with built in wardrobe; communal garden areas; residents parking; electric heating; double glazing.
PROSPECTIVE BUYERS MUST BE AGED 60+
Nestled only a short walk from the beach in the sought after seaside town of Troon. This modern retirement flat, in particular, boasts secure intercom entry system, modern kitchen and bathroom, shower and residents parking, Generous ground level accommodation, combined with modern elegant fittings and finishings, make 7 Adam Wood Court suitable for retirees seeking practicality and security. Early viewings are advised.
Summary of accommodation: reception hallway; lounge with fireplace as well as multiple windows allowing natural light to flood the reception; fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven, hob and extractor hood; bathroom suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c and over-bath shower; generous bedroom which includes built in wardrobe; communal garden areas; residents parking; intercom entry; electric heating; double glazing.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 16' 11" max ( 4.98m max x 5.16m max )
Kitchen 5' 7" max x 7' 10" max ( 1.70m max x 2.39m max )
Bathroom 11' x 5' 8" ( 3.35m x 1.73m )
Bedroom 12' 2" max x 11' 11" ( 3.71m max x 3.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.