£82,500 Offers over
Occupying the entire second (top) floor of this building we present this 3 bed flat with partial views of the hills behind Alexandria. The flat is around 50 metres from the shops in Alexandria offering a central yet quiet location. It is decorated in neutral finishes with a mix of carpets, click wo
Occupying the entire second (top) floor of this building we present this 3 bed flat with partial views of the hills behind Alexandria. The flat is around 50 metres from the shops in Alexandria offering a central yet quiet location. It is decorated in neutral finishes with a mix of carpets, click wood effect and vinyl underfoot.
Access is via a well maintained communal stairwell, up 4 flights of stairs to the front door. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard off; Kitchen diner with views up towards Ben Lomond; Lounge with feature fireplace; 2 double bedrooms and a smaller bedroom set up as a home office with single bed and cupboard off; bathroom with electric shower over bath.
The kitchen/diner has plenty of floor and wall mounted units; there is space for a washing machine, tall fridge/freezer; integrated appliances comprise electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan. There is also space for a dining table and up to 6 chairs.
The larger bedrooms have wardrobes in situ which will be included in the sale.
In the part tiled bathroom there are plenty storage cupboards underneath the sink and a mirror is mounted to the wall.
The flat has gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Kitchen/diner 10' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.17m x 3.56m )
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" at longest point x 8' 7" at widest point ( 3.45m at longest point x 2.62m at widest point )
Bathroom 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.