£63,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 February 2017||£57,000||£17,000|
|10 July 2012||£40,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
18 Loch View is a superb proportioned three bedroom maisonette flat located in a refurbished building originally built in the 1960's.
18 Loch View is a superb proportioned three bedroom maisonette flat located in a refurbished building originally built in the 1960's. The development is located in the picturesque hamlet of Ardpeaton just off Barbour Road and is only a short drive to the Military Road giving easy access to Helensburgh. The flat itself is located on the third and fourth floors of the building and benefit from gorgeous views towards Loch Long. On the ground floor there is a welcoming hall with good sized store area. There is a large lounge with ample space for a dining table and chairs. The lounge is on an open plan basis to the kitchen and lovely countryside views from the window. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms two of which have built in wardrobes and a modern shower room. The property has had new electric heating fitted throughout and is fully double glazed. Externally the building is in excellent condition with freshly painted communal stairwell and ample residents parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/kitchen/diner 27' 8" x 8' 11" Max ( 8.43m x 2.72m Max )
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.