£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 November 2015||£84,000||£5,000|
|14 September 2012||£79,000||£1,000|
|18 August 2005||£78,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Immaculately presented lower apartment set within an ever desirable locale of Hillington. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning lower cottage flat occupying a prime position within Hillington. Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this beautiful home is a true credit to the current owners and sure to appeal to all who view from first time buyers to investment purchasers.
Internally the property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with laminate flooring, a bright formal lounge with feature fireplace and french doors that leads to the rear garden. The property is further enhanced by the modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units with further available space for free standing appliances.
This wonderful home also offers three well proportioned bedrooms, with built in mirrored wardrobes in the master bedroom and a stylish modern fitted fully tiled bathroom comprising a white three piece suite, side facing window formation and vinyl flooring. In addition the property also boasts a system of gas central heating, double glazing, and well maintained, child friendly rear garden.
This property is well placed for access to public transport service links with bus routes close to hand and access to the motorway network including the M8 and Clyde Tunnel providing commuters excellent access links. Cardonald College is within a few minutes walking distance and there are schools at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 16' 7" Into Bay x 17' 1" ( 5.05m Into Bay x 5.21m)
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.