£23,000 Offers over
This top floor traditional flat offers first class potential as a buy to let opportunity close to amenities and university. Comprising reception hallway,large lounge open to fitted kitchen, double bedroom with large walk-in cupboard off and bathroom. Requires degree of upgrading!
This top floor tenement style flat offers excellent potential for the buy to let market as it is close to town centre amenities shopping and the local university and hospital. The property requires a degree of upgrading and comprises reception hallway, large lounge open to fitted kitchen, double bedroom with large walk-in cupboard off and bathroom.
Paisley is a bustling town with a great industrial past, historic mills and places of interest which combine with the modern shopping malls, retail parks and supermarkets which make it ideal for family living. The town boasts frequent bus and rail services to a wide variety of destinations including Glasgow City Centre and International airport. For the commuter the M8 motorway is only minutes from this property making a first class base to travel throughout Scotland's centre of commerce and Industry. there is a multitude of schooling options from pre-school to secondary and a number of colleges and a university for all further educational requirements.
Lounge/kitchen 17' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.