£73,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 August 2018||£68,000||£10,000|
|1 July 2016||£58,000||£34,995|
|1 October 2007||£92,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Upload Abode is delighted to present this generous 2 bedroom lower cottage flat for sale in a popular area of Motherwell. This home is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from a great central location just a short walk to local shops, restaurants and Motherwell train station,
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. We love that our flat is close to all the major transport links. It is very easy to get onto the motorway, the train station and main bus stops are all just a short 10 minute walk away. This has been ideal for us as we commute to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
2. We love our garden, it is a sun trap in the summer. From sunrise to sunset the sun always shining in the garden, perfect for those long summer days. The garden has recently been landscaped and we hold a very special place in our hearts for it as we held our own wedding in it last year.
3. We love that they layout of our flat is a little bit different to flats of a similar nature. In our flat we have a second hallway which gives you access to both bedrooms. This gives you that extra privacy and decorative space that you don`t get from having your bedroom access off of the living room.
4. We love that the town centre and local parks such as Duchess of Hamilton Park and Strathclyde Park are all a short 10 minute walk away. Ideal for those weekends where you fancy a walk round the shops or walk round the park.
5. We love that we live in such a quiet area.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door leading into a bright hall which gives passage to all rooms.
Modern and bright lounge, neutrally decorated with views to the rear of the property. There is ample space for a dining table.
Wooden shaker style kitchen with contrasting work top, floor tiles and integrated oven and hob.
Large double bedroom with views to the front and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Double bedroom currently used as a home office with built-in wardrobes.
Modern white bathroom suite, fully tiled with electric shower over the bath.
The side of the property benefits from a lawn area.
The rear of the property has a paved area and large lawn with fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the 3D virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
Reputation â We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland`s Estate Agent Of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100`s of 5 star reviews.
Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.