£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 October 2007||£100,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well presented, two bedroom lower cottage flat set in the popular Carntyne area. The property offers well proportioned accommodation and early internal viewing is advised.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this well presented lower cottage flat set within the popular Carntyne area. The accommodation comprises of main door entry, long welcoming reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, fabulous kitchen with access to rear garden, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. There is also gardens to front and rear.
The property is conveniently located close to wide range of local amenities catering for most day to day requirements. There are excellent public transport links and easy access to the motorway network.
Reception Hall 18' 7" x 3' 9" ( 5.66m x 1.14m )
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.