£189,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 October 2017||£163,500||£28,500|
|21 August 2008||£192,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A truly stunning 2 bedroom top floor apartment, which is presented in walk-in condition &benefits from views of the Wallace Monument &Ochil Hills, whilst being conveniently situated in this highly desirable, secure gated residence. This impressive apartment offers contemporary open plan living....
This charming top floor apartment is situated in an exceptionally popular location, close to Stirling City Centre, making the property ideal for commuters. The apartment itself is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers &is accessed via a security controlled door entry system which in turn gives access to a well maintained communal close. Internally this immaculately presented property offers well-proportioned &well laid out accommodation extending to a spacious entrance hall, with various storage cupboards, leading through to a wonderful Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen which is a real stand-out feature of this home. This not only provides an expansive living/entertaining space which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle preferences, but also benefits from breath-taking picturesque views of the Wallace Monument as well as the Ochil Hills - with windows at both the front &rear aspect, allowing a wealth of natural light into the room. The stylish, modern kitchen offers a range of base &wall units as well as integrated appliances to include built in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher &washing machine. There are also two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes &the master bedroom also benefiting from a tastefully fitted, modern en-suite shower room plus views of the Wallace Monument &Ochil Hills. Concluding the accommodation is the delightful 3 piece bathroom, which comprises of bath, WC &wash hand basin.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 31' x 11' 11" ( 9.45m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" max &inc wardrobe x 9' ( 4.11m max &inc wardrobe x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' exc wardrobe ( 3.10m x 2.74m exc wardrobe )
The property certainly offers a "walk-in" standard of accommodation, as all rooms are immaculately presented in bright fresh décor &flooring throughout is to a high standard. The property further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing. There is also the additional benefit of a floored loft, which is further enhanced by the remote controlled access, with electronic drop-down hatch &ladder - this feature making access into the loft area far more convenient. Residents parking is available &as mentioned previously, the property is fortunate to benefit from views of the Ochil Hills &Wallace Monument.
The property enjoys a convenient access to the variety of amenities that the historic city of Stirling has to offer with high street shops, restaurants and bars located close by. The Forthside area also provides access to The Peak Sports Village &Vue cinema complex. For those who have to travel for business, the bus station &railway station are close by &provide regular services to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.