£65,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 June 2003||£54,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Located on the lower west side of Helensburgh town centre Flat 0/1, 27 John Street is a bright one bedroom ground floor flat located in a beautiful B Listed building.
Located on the lower west side of Helensburgh town centre Flat 0/1, 27 John Street is a bright one bedroom ground floor flat located in a beautiful B Listed building. Access to the building is via a secure door entry system where there is a very well maintained communal hall and stairwell. The flat itself is bright and airy and has retained a wealth of period features. The current owner of the property has the flat configured slightly differently to the original layout. To the front of the property is a large lounge which is flooded with light and has beautiful original windows. To the rear there is a double bedroom which has access to a good sized wet room. There is a good quality fitted kitchen which is fitted with a range of appliances and has solid wood worktops. The property also has gas central heating. Due to the properties B listing status in the early 2000's the building received a partial grant and had extensive refurbishment to the sandstone and roof. Externally as mentioned there is a very well maintained stairwell with secure door access. Residents have access to a beautiful west facing rear garden that enjoys afternoon and evening sun. There is also an active residents association for maintenance of the building. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Living Room 14' 6" x 13' ( 4.42m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 10' Max x 8' 3" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.51m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.