£400,000 Offers over
Superb third floor apartment with three bedrooms, forming part of traditional tenement, conveniently situated in the highly sought-after Marchmont area close to Bruntsfield Links and the central universities. This bright and generously proportioned apartment offers comfortable and well-planned accommodation in fantastic order throughout. The bay windowed living room is a bright and spacious room complemented by fine period cornicing with central rosette and
original marble fireplace. The bedrooms are all generous doubles with the two rear facing rooms enjoying a particularly open outlook and view to Arthur’s Seat. Furthermore, the kitchen and bathroom are modern and fitted. There is also a convenient shower room and an excellent level of storage throughout . Early viewing of this lovely apartment is highly recommended. The property includes:
• Hallway with skylight and excellent storage
• Bay window living/dining room with period features
• Modern fitted breakfasting kitchen with skylight and hardwood
worktops (all kitchen appliances replaced 2016 – 2017)
• Generously proportioned main bedroom
• Two further double bedrooms with view to Arthur’s Seat (one with large walk in cupboard )
• Bathroom with three-piece white suite
• Shower room with electric shower (Mira Sport shower– new, January 2021)
• Gas central heating
• Sash &case windows
• Security entryphone system
• Well-maintained shared rear garden
• Residents’ permit parking
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.