£85,000 Offers over
An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious three bedroom lower cottage flat. The property is well presented and would make the perfect family home.
Presented to the market is this three bedroom lower cottage flat situated within the much in demand locale of Kings Park.
Offering a versatile internal layout that can easily be adapted to provide three bedrooms if required. Suited to a wide variety of purchasers, ranging from the first time buyer to those considering downsizing, or even an investor looking for a buy-to-let opportunity, this flat will undoubtedly be of wide appeal.
The spacious internal layout comprises: entrance hall, good sized lounge, dining room/third bedroom, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite. Good storage solutions. Externally side and rear gardens and on street parking.
Kings Park offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within this affluent suburb. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available and the park provides recreational grounds. The neighbouring town of Rutherglen offers an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library, and much more within this established residential area.
Early Viewing Advised.
Lounge 15' x 12' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 6' 6" x 6' 7" ( 1.98m x 2.01m )
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 15' Not into bay window x 11' ( 4.57m Not into bay window x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.