£60,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 September 2009||£66,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Exceptionally well proportioned second floor maisonette flat situated in a popular area, and completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout. Early internal viewing of this spacious family home is imperative.
Exceptionally well proportioned second floor maisonette flat situated in a popular area and conveniently located for access to local amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and road networks. The flat has been internally refurbished to a very high standard throughout and the accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a new u.p.v.c. security door with opaque double glazed sections, electricity meter/circuit breaker cupboard, under-stair cupboard and Grey laminated flooring. There are two spacious double bedrooms and staircase off to upper floor which has built-in cupboards. The lounge has a front facing window and French doors to a Parisian balcony. There is a newly installed kitchen with an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated ceramic hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. In addition there is a concealed "Vokera" boiler, waterproof laminated flooring, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge-freezer. The newly re-fitted bathroom has a three piece white suite with tiling above comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with a "Triton" over-bath shower and screen and ceramic tiled flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, re-wiring, secured door entry, new carpets, communal gardens and parking. Early internal viewing is imperative!
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.37m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.