£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 November 2005||£70,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A beautifully presented main door cottage flat with accommodation comprising hallway with storage, lounge and modern kitchen. Two double bedrooms and bathroom. GCH &DG. Gardens to front and rear.
A meticulously maintained and upgraded lower cottage flat presented in true walk in condition located within a popular residential pocket of Parkhouse. Accommodation on offer comprises of welcoming reception hallway with large storage cupboard, spacious lounge and modern kitchen. There are two double bedrooms with master benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Family bathroom with white three piece suite. The property benefits from GCH &DG. Low maintenance garden to the front of property with large South facing rear garden comprising of decking and additional seating area. The property has had planning permission in place for extension to the rear.
Parkhouse offers a wide selection of local amenities which will cater for day-to-day needs, including local shopping. A rail link is available close by and there are superb road and bus links to Glasgow City Centre. Excellent local schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs. Also within walking distance is Springburn Leisure Centre which offers excellent fitness facilities. This popular location is located approximately 3 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering direct access to Edinburgh &Stirling.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 8" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.56m narrowing to 3.28m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 2" to front of wardrobes ( 3.89m x 3.10m to front of wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 4' 9" ( 2.21m x 1.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.