£108,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 February 2020||£90,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
***UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE***
Located within a lovely peaceful setting on the lower east side of Helensburgh, Rosedale Gardens is a beautifully maintained flatted development a short level walk from the town centre.
Located within a lovely peaceful setting on the lower east side of Helensburgh, Rosedale Gardens is a beautifully maintained flatted development which has the advantage of resident's parking and beautiful shared gardens. Flat 8 is located on the top floor with lovely views both over the town and Craighelen Tennis Club and also has a large private single garage. Access to the building is via a secure door entry system. On entering the flat there is a welcoming hallway which has a good size cupboard and utility area which has space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The lounge is an excellent size which has dual aspects and ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is a modern kitchen which is fitted with good quality units with a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There are two excellent sized double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and a beautifully re-fitted shower room. The flat also has modern central heating with the boiler having being replaced in 2018. Externally as mentioned there are lovely gardens, private resident's parking and this particular flat has its own garage. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/diner 21' 10" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 6.65m Max x 3.28m Max )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.11m )
Main Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 6" Max ( 3.33m x 2.59m Max )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.06m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.