£75,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 November 2005||£65,000||£20,000|
|4 April 2003||£45,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A beautifully presented top floor flat contained within an attractive blonde sandstone fronted tenement building. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Early Viewing Advised.
Situated within this popular and convenient locale this attractive top floor tenement property offers bright and well appointed accommodation which is presented to the market in excellent order throughout.
The accommodation comprises of communal entrance, welcoming reception hall with storage cupboard off, open plan lounge and modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, double bedroom with bright bay window feature and bathroom with wc, wash basin and bath.
The property further features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout a system of gas central heating and double glazing. Externally the property benefits from rear drying court, patio area and bin store facilities are located to the rear. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and style contained within.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Burnside and Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access pass onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge/kitchen 17' 8" Max x 10' 5" ( 5.38m Max x 3.17m )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Bathroom 11' 8" x 4' 3" ( 3.56m x 1.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.