£75,000 Offers over
A deceptively spacious bright and well appointed apartment set within this established and convenient residential locale. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing. Garage. Viewing Advised.
Providing well appointed and deceptively spacious accommodation this attractive first floor apartment offers an excellent opportunity for young and old alike.
The accommodation comprises of shared entrance complete with controlled entry system, welcoming reception hall with storage off, well presented and generously proportioned lounge, dining sized kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage untis, two attractive double sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and well equipped modern bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower over bath.
The property further features a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Whilst a fresh and neutral decorative theme is in place throughout. There is also underground garage space with the flat. Viewing is advised in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Burnside and Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access onto the M74 motorway network is within a 5 minute drive.
Lounge 17' x 10' ( 5.18m x 3.05m )
Dining Kitchen 13' 7" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.68m Max )
Bedroom One 18' Max x 8' 11" ( 5.49m Max x 2.72m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max x 8' 8" ( 4.01m Max x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.