£200,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 July 2007||£190,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An extremely generously proportioned proposition; this superbly flexible upper quarter villa enjoys a sought-after G76 location and is enhanced enormously by virtue of an expansive attic development. Viewing is a must in order to appreciate the unique style contained within.
Notably bright and spacious throughout, this incredibly flexible family home is set within the sought after East Renfrewshire school catchment area and boasts a staggering seven apartment composition which promotes it as a strong family option.
Set over two levels by virtue of an impressive attic development, the welcoming accommodation extends to attractive formal lounge with dual aspect windows each capturing attractive country views, separate family/dining room, comprehensively fitted kitchen, three principal floor bedrooms and an impressively spacious four-piece family bathroom.
A corridor encased stairwell affords access from the reception hallway to the upper floor accommodation and, in turn, to the striking master bedroom which draws an abundance of natural light from dual aspect 'roof-light' windows and affords the further advantage of an en-suite shower room and significant eaves storage. A second double bedroom with spacious home office/playroom annexe completes the accommodation on this level with both drawing charm from their sloped ceiling formations.
Externally, the property boasts a generous area of private garden which is primarily laid to lawn and delivers the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Of additional note, whilst sitting close to a wealth of amenities, this home enjoys comfortable pedestrian access to both Busby and St Joseph's primary schools and sits within the catchment also for highly regarded East Renfrewshire secondary schooling.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.39m max x 3.58m max )
Dining/family room 15' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 9' 5" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.87m max x 2.57m max )
Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.87m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.78m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.40m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" max x 9' max ( 3.10m max x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 4 14' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.97m )
Irregular shaped room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.