£79,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 October 2015||£66,000||£3,000|
|31 October 2014||£69,000||£9,500|
|23 October 2009||£78,500||£54,300|
|21 November 2005||£24,200||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressive &well-proportioned two bedroom upper flat, which is ideally situated in a popular residential area. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely flat has to offer.
This well-presented flat will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of potential buyers &is entered into via its own main door. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a spacious Lounge/Diner which is an ideal space for socialising &entertaining as well as benefiting from a large window, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern Kitchen, which is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, also includes a built-in oven/hob, washing machine &dishwasher. The 2 bedrooms are both double in size &completing the accommodation is a Shower Room, comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin &WC.
The flat is presented with bright fresh décor throughout &also benefits from gas radiator heating as well as double glazing.
Externally, the property further benefits from its own rear garden, a communal drying area &off road parking.
The town of Alloa provides a range of local amenities to include shopping, recreational facilities and train station. The historic City of Stirling (approximately 7 miles) provides additional shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centre. The M80 and M9 motorways provide access for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh by rail (Stirling/Alloa Station). Schooling is available at both primary and secondary levels.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 1" max ( 3.76m x 2.77m max )
Lounge/diner 15' x 12' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 13' 5" max x 11' 11" ( 4.09m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.