£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 May 2017||£129,550||£30,550|
|12 March 2004||£99,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Bankholm Place is a pleasantly situated development, a short stroll from Busby Main Street. This particular property occupies an excellent top floor position, which affords an attractive outlook over woodland and towards the River Cart. Number fifty one is one of the larger style flats within the
The stunning accommodation set within a quiet cul de sac comprises:: entrance hallway with storage cupboards off, generous lounge with attractive outlook, good sized kitchen, luxurious bathroom and three good sized double bedrooms. The property is also complimented by replacement double glazed window formations, electric heating, excellent storage, lock up single car garage and mature well stocked residents gardens.
A short stroll from the property takes you to a number of local shops, restaurants and regular bus and rail services. There are also a good selection of leisure facilities and parks within the immediate area, whilst main arterial roads make this an excellent base for commuting to Glasgow City centre, East Kilbride, Ayrshire coast and both Glasgow and Prestwicks international airports.
Lounge 16' 1" x 13' 5" plus bay ( 4.90m x 4.09m plus bay )
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.76m max x 2.67m max )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.36m max x 2.11m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.