£140,000 Offers over
Seldom available, immaculately presented and extremely well proportioned main door luxury duplex apartment. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Seldom available, immaculately presented and extremely well proportioned main door luxury duplex apartment. The property is conveniently located for easy access to all amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with Grey laminated flooring, under-stair storage cupboard and electricity meter / circuit breakers and gas meter cupboard. There is a good sized bright front facing lounge with quality Grey laminated flooring, a large dining kitchen with an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset sink. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, fan assisted electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, automatic washing machine and fridge-freezer. In addition there is a concealed "Vokera" combi boiler, quality tile effect laminated flooring and eight recessed spotlights. A cloakroom with a w.c and a vanity unit wash hand basin completes the ground floor accommodation. The upper landing has a walk-in shelved storage cupboard, six recessed spotlights and leads to two double bedrooms which feature quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring. There is a master en-suite shower room and a partially tiled bathroom, also with "Oak" effect laminated flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, allocated and visitors parking bays, and well maintained communal garden grounds. Early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.68m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.48m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" narrowing to 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m narrowing to 3.71m x 3.51m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 16' 4" x 8' 2" extending to 11' 5" ( 4.98m x 2.49m extending to 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.