£188,000 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 3 bedroom top floor apartment, which is presented in walk-in condition &situated in this popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a property that offers contemporary decor, modern specifications &well-proportioned accommodation.
The building is accessed via a security controlled door entry system which gives access to a well maintained communal close, with a lift facility or stairs leading to the upper levels.
Internally, the bright &well-presented accommodation extends to a welcoming entrance hallway, benefitting from handy &practical storage provisions. The instantly impressive &expansive Lounge/Diner is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home &is an ideal space for entertaining &socialising, whilst also benefitting from a large window which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room, providing a lovely ambience &truly makes this an exquisite space in which to relax &unwind. The Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base &wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in oven/hob &fridge/freezer. The 3 bedrooms are all double in size, with built-in wardrobes in each &the master bedroom also benefitting from an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is a modern 3 piece family bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
Lounge/diner 32' 11" max x 13' max ( 10.03m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 11' x 15' 5" exc wardrobe ( 3.35m x 4.70m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 17' 3" exc wardrobe ( 2.72m x 5.26m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 12' 7" exc wardrobe ( 2.79m x 3.84m exc wardrobe )
The home is well-presented throughout &skilfully encapsulates modern lifestyle requirements. The home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing &an allocated parking space. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular apartment has to offer.
Cambusbarron is a bustling village on the edge of Stirling City which offers local shopping for daily needs, fabulous walks surround the village, particularly in the Cambusbarron woods. The nearby historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 &M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.