£130,000 Offers over
** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 26TH JAN AT 2PM ** Upload Abode is delighted to present this traditional third floor flat located within the popular address of Alexandra Parade. This gorgeous 2 bedroom home is beautifully decorated throughout retaining original features with a modern finish.
Full Description - ** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 26TH JAN AT 2PM ** Upload Abode is delighted to present this traditional third floor flat located within the popular address of Alexandra Parade. This gorgeous 2 bedroom home is beautifully decorated throughout retaining original features with a modern finish.
The property occupies a fantastic position with local shops and restaurants on its door step and the popular Alexandra Park and train station just across the road.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The flat has huge windows and high ceilings which makes it light and airy. Being the top floor you have some cracking views all the way up the parade and get to wave to the neighbours!
2. It is a two minute walk to the train station which can get you into Queen Street in 8 minutes. Or, if you re feeling energetic, its only a 25 minute walk! The M8 is also just round the corner.
3. The flat has loads of green open spaces nearby, Alexandra Park is a 4 minute walk away or the Glasgow Necropolis is just 10 minutes stroll with some amazing views of Glasgow.
4. There are plenty of restaurants and shops situated right outside the door. Celinos is one of the best well known east end restaurants with a take out and deli counter. There s also Chinese take out and the chip shop just further up saves dirtying the dishes! The diet can always start tomorrow.
5. I love the kitchen, its really modern, minimal and suits the flat - its big enough to party in and make a mess but small enough that it takes two seconds to clean up.
Entrance to the property is via a secure door system. The well maintained stairwell leads to traditional doors at the front of the property. Upon entering, there is a lovely welcoming hall with quality flooring and access to all rooms.
Large, exquisitely decorated bright space with traditional features including a picture perfect bay window. The room benefits from space for lounge furniture and has the added benefit of a home office set up with views.
Modern grey handless kitchen with white worktop and complementary hexagon flooring and back splash. Offering an abundance of storage with both floor and wall cabinets and natural light from the large windows this room also benefits from integral appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler.
Generous double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Double bedroom with modern decor and window seat.
Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with shower above the bath.
The rear of the property offers a well maintained shared garden and drying area.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Denniston:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.