£50,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 September 2011||£50,000||£11,750|
|28 May 2010||£38,250||£15,860|
|27 August 2004||£54,110||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, very well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat. The property is situated in a very popular area and is conveniently located for easy access of all amenities including schools, shops and transport routes. Ideal first time buy and early viewing is advidsed!
Rarely available, very well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat. The property is situated within a very popular area and is conveniently located for easy access of all amenities including schools, shops and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hall with deep built-in storage cupboard, upper landing with electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard, deep built-in storage cupboard ands access to the lounge, bedroom, bathroom and the attic. The front facing lounge has "Antique Oak" effect laminated flooring, a fireplace with an electric fire, a built-in shelved storage cupboard and access to the kitchen. The rear facing kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap.There is an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven and fridge-freezer. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a built-in cupboard housing the "Alpha" combi boiler and additional built-in shelved larder cupboards. The spacious rear facing double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and the fully tiled bathroom has a three piece white suite and ceramic tiled flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, private garden areas to the front, side and rear. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 14' 4" narrowing to 13' 2" x 12' 8" ( 4.37m narrowing to 4.01m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 0" x 7' 7" ( 3.61m narrowing to 2.74m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 3" extending to 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.82m extending to 3.17m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' ( 1.93m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.