£157,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 December 2010||£110,000||£7,000|
|30 July 2004||£103,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom, 2nd floor flat, which is ideally located in the heart of Stirling City centre. The property has the added bonus of a recently renewed HMO license, which would make it an ideal Buy-To-Let investment.
The property is set within a fine traditional stone building, under slate tiled roof &is positioned in the heart of the City.
Access to the flat is via a communal entrance, with stairs to the upper levels. The accommodation on offer consists of an entrance hallway, leading through to a well-proportioned Living Room, with feature bay window to the front aspect which, in turn, allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern Kitchen is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, as well as the inclusion of a built in oven/hob. There are 3 bedrooms &completing the accommodation is a 3 piece family bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
Handy &practical storage provisions can be found throughout &the property further benefits from gas central heating.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. Stirling University is easily accessible by regular bus services.
Living Room 14' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 6" max ( 3.12m x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 9' 6" max x 11' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 10' 3" max x 5' 6" max ( 3.12m max x 1.68m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.