£60,000 Offers over
A well-presented second floor retirement flat providing attractive aspects over the manicured rear garden from all principal windows and boasting a superbly central Giffnock location.
Enjoying a notably bright first floor position with attractive garden aspects from all principal windows, this modern retirement flat enjoys a most central Giffnock position and delivers neatly presented accommodation throughout.
This development has proven popular over the years due to its relatively quiet situation yet ready access is available to a good range of local shop and both bus and rail links. The accommodation extends to vestibule, accessed via a secure door entry system from where lift access is granted to all floors. The property itself comprises reception hallway with substantial storage cupboard off, well- proportioned lounge with modern refitted kitchen sitting off on a partially open-plan basis, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room featuring white suite and vanity storage..
The property is further complemented by double-glazing, electric heating, house manager, residents lounge and laundry, parking and gardens. A twenty-four hour careline link is also in situ.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.11m max x 3.10m max )
Kitchen 6' 8" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.03m max x 1.73m max )
Bedroom 12' 9" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 2.57m max )
Shower Room 6' 9" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.06m max x 1.96m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.