£50,000 Offers over
Very well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat situated within a popular and convenient location. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Very well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat conveniently located for easy access to local schools, shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with "Gloss Walnut" effect laminated flooring and deep built-in shelved storage cupboard with space for a tumble dryer. The front facing lounge also has "Gloss Walnut" effect laminated flooring, a feature media wall with flatscreen bracket, space for sound bar and built-in shelving. The lounge has a panelled ceiling with seven recessed spotlights and leads to the balcony and the kitchen. The well appointed rear facing kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated gas hob, fan assisted electric oven, micro- wave oven, dishwasher, automatic washing machine and fridge freezer. There is also a concealed "Ideal" combi boiler and a panelled ceiling with four recessed spotlights. There are two bedrooms with panelled ceilings and five recessed spotlights, one has built-in media wall with built-in drawers. The rear facing tiled bathroom has a three piece suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, vanity unit wash hand basin and a bath with a shower with a deluge head. There is a chrome heated towel rail and a panelled ceiling with four recessed spotlights. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and a communal drying area. Early internal viewing is imperative to fully appreciate!
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' ( 4.50m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.