£247,500 Offers over
A rare &wonderful opportunity to purchase this stunning 3 bedroom conversion of a former Mansion House, dating back circa mid 1800's. The property offers an array of original period features &is set within mature garden grounds, with breath-taking views of the Ochil Hills.
This charming property was originally built circa mid 1800's ¬ only would the next prospective owners be purchasing a home of noteworthy distinction, but they would also be acquiring a piece of history. The home is part of a 3 dwelling conversion &access to the property is via a sweeping shared driveway, whilst the home is nestled within a notably envious position in the heart of the desirable village of Tillicoultry. The property has been updated &improved by the current owner, tastefully combining original character features with modern touches, to create an exquisite family home which offers flexible accommodation &is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts capacious accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance reception hallway, with a feature staircase leading to the upper level. On the ground floor are 2 double bedrooms, with one of the bedrooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes. There is an expansive 4 piece bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. Completing the accommodation on this level is an additional WC &handy storage provisions.
Bedroom 13' 9" x 12' exc wardrobe ( 4.19m x 3.66m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 15' 6" exc wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 4.72m exc wardrobe x 2.67m )
Lounge/diner 15' 3" x 17' 3" ( 4.65m x 5.26m )
Kitchen 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
On the upper level, the accommodation comprises of a spacious Lounge/Diner, which not only is an ideal space in which to entertain, but also benefits from windows to the side aspect which allows a wealth of natural light into the room, plus wonderful views over the gardens &Ochil Hills. The Kitchen, which is situated off the Lounge/Diner, is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from an eye-catching Cupola ceiling feature, admitting light into the room. Completing the accommodation on this floor is a further double bedroom, which could also be adapted to alternative usage depending on your lifestyle needs.
Internally the property must be viewed to truly appreciate the charm of the home, which is well-presented throughout &further benefits from gas central heating.
A sweeping, shared driveway provides access to the home &there is an off road parking provision. The substantial garden, is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home &it must be said that it is a credit to the current owner that they have resourcefully created a delightful garden, which offers a multitude of areas to enjoy. The design of the garden has been fashioned to introduce patio &seating areas for alfresco dining, as well as delightful additional places in which to relax &unwind, whilst also ensuring that throughout the course of the day there is always a beautiful space in which to appreciate the surroundings. The garden itself, is mainly laid to lawn, with shrubs &borders, whilst the Ochil Hills offer an enviable backdrop.
Tillicoultry is a popular village situated to the east of Stirling which offers fabulous views to the Ochil Hills. Local facilities are available in the village including banking, shops, health centre and primary schooling. Major shops and railway links are available in Alloa and Stirling. The M9 and M80 are within easy striking distance and offer commuter access to Glasgow, Perth and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.