£73,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 April 2019||£43,500||£16,500|
|30 November 2011||£60,000||£5,500|
|21 April 2009||£54,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
20C East King Street is a beautifully presented and well-proportioned one bedroom first floor flat located a short walk from the centre of Helensburgh.
20C East King Street is a beautifully presented and well-proportioned one bedroom first floor flat located a short walk from the centre of Helensburgh with the advantage of a lovely balcony accessed from the lounge. Internally the flat is bright and airy and has a welcoming hallway with a good sized store cupboard. The lounge is a lovely size and as mentioned has access to a small private balcony. There is also a feature fireplace and ample space for dining furniture if required. The kitchen is accessed off the lounge and is fitted with modern units with a built in oven and hob and space for free-standing white goods. There is a large double bedroom which has excellent built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom which is fitted with a white suite and heated towel rail. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally to the rear of the building is a shared courtyard. The location of the property is ideal for access to all local amenities within the town and Helensburgh Central train station is a short walk away. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 11" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 4.85m Max x 4.55m Max )
Kitchen 9' 5" Max x 6' 2" ( 2.87m Max x 1.88m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 3" Exc wardrobe ( 3.71m x 2.82m Exc wardrobe )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' ( 1.88m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.