£145,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 June 2017||£97,000||£24,500|
|17 June 2005||£72,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Stunning traditional top floor flat with dining kitchen is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. Viewing is a must!
Rarely available but often requested well presented traditional top floor flat set within the ever popular Craigpark Drive in Dennistoun.
The accommodation comprises of shared security controlled entry system, broad welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments with deep storage off, bright and spacious bay window lounge providing elevated views, dining size kitchen, bright double bedroom and a modern refitted family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazed window units. Whilst in addition fresh decor throughout.
The property is located a short distance from Alexandra Parade catering for most day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hall 8' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.18m )
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' 10" ( 5.87m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 17' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.48m )
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.85m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.