£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 September 2005||£105,000||£28,000|
|5 September 2003||£77,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available traditional ground floor one bedroom flat, situated within this much sought after and popular residential locale. Offering generously proportioned accommodation and in need on internal modernisation.
Deceptively spacious ground floor traditional flat in need of some work which is reflected in the asking price. The property would suit old and young alike. Located in one of Rutherglen's most sought after locations.
The accommodation offers spacious lounge with feature bay window which brightens up the room, dining sized modern kitchen, double bedroom and family bathroom. Front garden and shared rear garden. On street parking.
From the property there is access to main arterial routes linking to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public facilities and amenities are available at Rutherglen and Burnside. Public transport is also available including the rail network.
Lounge 13' 11" Not Into Bay (MAX) x 13' 3" Max ( 4.24m Not Into Bay (MAX) x 4.04m Max )
Dining Kitchen 20' 7" Max x 10' ( 6.27m Max x 3.05m )
Double Bedroom 12' 6" Max x 9' ( 3.81m Max x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.