£80,000 Offers over
Well presented and generously proportioned ground floor apartment, ideally situated for easy access to all local amenities and road networks. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Well presented ground floor apartment situated for easy access to all local amenities and road networks. The well presented accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with a built-in shelved storage cupboard which houses the electricity meter, circuit breakers and the hot water system. Bright, spacious front facing lounge with "Creda" storage heater. There is a good sized kitchen with a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, an integrated stainless steel electric hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. There are two rear facing double sized bedrooms with slimline panel heaters, and one of which has double built-in mirrored door wardrobes. The partially tiled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, vanity unit wash hand basin with mirror above and a bath with an over-bath shower. There is also an electric heater and tile effect vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from electric storage and panel heaters, double glazing, a secured door entry system, allocated residents and visitors parking bays and well maintained stocked heath beds and paved / tarmac paths. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is essential!
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 5' 11" extending to 12' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.80m extending to 3.86m )
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.