£110,000 Offers over
Rarely available, immaculately presented and well proportioned second floor apartment situated within a sought after development. Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Rarely available, immaculately presented and well proportioned second floor apartment situated within a sought after development. The property is conveniently located for easy access to town centre amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with grey laminated flooring, wall mounted secured door entry phone and electricity meter and circuit breakers cupboard. There is a spacious lounge with Grey laminated flooring, a flat screen television bracket, ceiling coving and light and access to the kitchen. The well appointed kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a concealed "Glow-worm" combi boiler. There are two good sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a master en-suite shower room and a partially tiled bathroom with shower mixer taps and a mirrored medicine cabinet. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system, private residents and visitors parking bays and attractive well maintained communal garden grounds. Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 13' 6" narrowing to 10' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m narrowing to 3.12m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 14' 6" narrowing to 8' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.42m narrowing to 2.62m x 3.15m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' 8" extending to 14' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m extending to 4.42m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.