£240,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 September 2014||£174,000||£28,500|
|3 October 2008||£145,500||£2,001|
|20 July 2004||£147,501||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Immaculate garden apartment set within an ever desirable pocket of Strathbungo.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented garden apartment set within the heart of Strathbungo.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this beautiful home is a true credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a bright and stunning formal lounge with amble space for dining table and chairs with open plan access to the impressive modern fitted kitchen which comprises a range of floor and wall mounted units, a plethora of integrated appliances as well as further space for free standing appliances.
This beautiful home is complete with two generous sized bedrooms each featuring stained and sanded floorboards with bedroom one offering access to the rear garden and a stylish modern fitted family bathroom complete with white three piece suite including bath, shower, ceiling spotlights, full wall and floor tiling.
In addition this fantastic flat is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, sash &case glazing, private front garden and well maintained communal entrance and rear garden grounds.
Lounge / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 20' 7" x 17' 8" ( 6.27m x 5.38m)
Bedroom One 11' 9" Not Inc Recess x 9' 8" ( 3.58m Not Inc Recess x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 6' 10" ( 4.83m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.