£100,000 Offers over
Rarely available, immaculately presented and well proportioned ground floor apartment situated within a popular area. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate all that this lovely apartment has to offer!
Rarely available, immaculately presented and well proportioned ground floor apartment situated within a popular area. The property is ideally located for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and road networks including the M8 motorway. The accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with "Grey" laminated flooring, wall mounted secured door entry-phone and a deep built-in storage cupboard housing the electricity meter, circuit breakers and the gas meter. The bright rear facing lounge has "Grey" laminated flooring and a built-in storage cupboard housing the "Ideal" combi boiler. The kitchen is open plan off the lounge and boasts a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and pelmet lighting. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven and extractor hood. In addition there is an integrated washer dryer and fridge-freezer. There are two rear facing double bedrooms, one of which has double built-in mirrored door wardrobes, and a partially tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin with large mirror above and a bath with an over-bath "Mira" shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system, allocated and visitors parking bays and well maintained communal garden grounds. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate!
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.