£42,500 Offers over
Modern first floor flat close to village amenities, leisure activities and public transport links. The interior comprising reception hallway, good sized lounge, galley kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating and double glazing.
Modern first floor flat located close to village amenities and leisure activities as well as public transport links. The accommodation requires a degree of upgrading and would make an ideal purchase for either the first time buyer or perhaps as a buy to let option. Comprising reception hallway, lounge leading into a galley kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing. Audio Entry.
Lochwinnoch is an established Conservation Village with a range of shops, library, doctor, dentist, local primary school, village halls, pubs and eateries to fulfil day to day requirements. The village is set in Muirshiel Regional Park and has numerous leisure activities many of which are outdoors. These include a range of water sports, golf club, recreational park, tennis court, bowling club, keep fit classes,
The village has excellent commuter links, including a train station to Glasgow and beyond. 10 mins to Glasgow airport, 20 mins to City Centre. The coast is nearby in the opposite direction with Largs only 20 mins away.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.53m )
Kitcjhen 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' ( 2.01m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.