£195,000 Offers over
Very well presented main door sandstone flat located in this desirable pocket offering a flexible layout throughout. The property is over three levels and an early viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the size and quality within.
Fantastic main door flat within a sandstone property offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout in a very desirable pocket.
The property comprises of welcoming hallway with staircase leading to upper hall. To the front of the property is a bright and airy bay window lounge which is tastefully decorated. To the rear of the property is the stunning modern kitchen which has a modern range of base and wall mounted storage units and centre island. To the rear of kitchen is a great utility room with skylight. Also located on this level are two double bedrooms that won't disappoint for size. On the top floor of the property is the impressive master bedroom with ample space and built in storage and WC.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, on street parking and gardens to the rear.
Rutherglen offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library, and parks providing recreational grounds and much more within this established residential area.
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 4.52m Max x 4.17m Max )
Kitchen 16' 11" Max x 10' 11" ( 5.16m Max x 3.33m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" Max x 10' ( 4.06m Max x 3.05m )
Bathroom 8' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.