£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 January 2020||£91,000||£6,000|
|10 November 2017||£85,000||£8,500|
|11 October 2007||£93,500||£16,500|
|28 April 2005||£77,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this popular style two bedroom upper cottage flat with open plan lounge/dining room that would make the perfect family home offering spacious accommodation. Viewing is essential to appreciate size, style and quality within.
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout, this attractive upper cottage flat offers well appointed accommodation which is available to the market in walk-in condition.
The accommodation comprises welcoming reception hall, formal lounge with pleasant elevated views, open plan dining room, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, two generous double bedrooms and well equipped shower room. The master bedroom has a feature bay window and sits to the front of the house with bedroom two.
Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden and on street parking.
Croftfoot is a popular residential area well serviced by bus routes, a local train station, primary school, a selection of restaurants, shops and local parks for recreation. The surrounding locale offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield.
Lounge / Dining Area 17' 9" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 5.41m Max x 4.55m Max )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 6' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 15' Not Into Bay x 10' 11" ( 4.57m Not Into Bay x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.