£140,000 Offers over
A well-presented 3 bedroom duplex apartment, situated in this ever popular area &within convenient access to Stirling City Centre. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of this property &all it has to offer.
Situated on the uppers floors of the building, this 3 bedroom duplex apartment is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers due to the flexible &versatile accommodation on offer, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Access to the block is via a communal entrance &the accommodation is split over 2 levels, initially comprising of an entrance hallway. The well-proportioned Lounge/Diner, with feature fireplace &surround, offers an ideal space for socialising/entertaining &also benefits from windows to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern, stylish Kitchen is a real stand-out feature of this property &is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units plus also benefits from in-built appliances to include oven/hob, dishwasher &washing machine. There is also a double bedroom on this floor, which could also have alternative usage depending on your lifestyle requirements, due to the additional living accommodation on offer throughout the property. Completing the accommodation is an attractive, modern 4 piece family Bathroom comprising of bath, separate cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper floor are 2 further bedrooms plus a handy &practical storage cupboard.
The property further benefits from gas central heating &a communal garden, with drying green.
Lounge / Diner 12' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.76m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 17' 5" ( 2.84m x 5.31m )
Bedroom 11' 4" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 2.69m max )
The property enjoys a convenient access to the variety of amenities that the historic city of Stirling has to offer with high street shops, restaurants and bars located close by. The Forthside area also provides access to The Peak Sports Village &Vue cinema complex. For those who have to travel, the bus station &railway station are close by &provide regular services to Edinburgh &Glasgow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.