£87,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this attractive 2 bedroom apartment enjoying a fabulous position within a quiet cul-de-sac. This home is stationed within a prestigious location with easy access to local amenities, supermarkets and Carluke train station, this property would be perfect for first time buyers or someone looking to downsize.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We love the location, its so quiet being on the cul-de-sac.
2. We love the garden.
3. We are close to the local supermarket which is very handy!
4. We love having the large shower.
5. We love living near to the train station.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door leading into the hallway with storage cupboards and access to all rooms.
Bright space with large window and feature fireplace.
Shaker style kitchen units with complementary worktops, mosaic effect vinyl flooring and views overlooking the front of the property.
Double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobes.
Double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, currently used as an office.
Contemporary shower room with wet wall, double base shower and white vanity sink.
The front of the property has a small lawn and parking bays.
The rear of the property benefits from a decking and chipped stone area on a split level garden.
Why choose Upload Abode to Sell your home in Carluke
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent and offer a clear and fair pricing structure.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.