£150,000 Offers over
Immaculate three bedroom traditional apartment occupying a prime position within an ever desirable locale within Glasgow's Southside.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning upper apartment within a prestigious pocket of Bellahouston.
Offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout this fantastic family home is a credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality within this stunning home.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with beautiful tiled flooring, a delightful and impressive formal lounge with rear facing window, a stunning modern fitted kitchen complete with a collection of floor and wall mounted units whilst boasting a collection of integrated appliances.
This fantastic property also boasts three generous sized double bedrooms each boasting fitted carpets with bedroom three currently utilised as a dining room, an elegant modern fitted shower room complete with white two piece suite and shower cubicle as well as under floor heating. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, delightful communal entrance with security entrance system, low maintenance communal garden grounds.
Bellahouston is ideally located for various amenities including Bellahouston Park which accommodates House for an Art Lover, Palace of Arts, Glasgow Ski Centre and Bellahouston Sports Centre. The property is situated near amenities including shops, hairdressers and eateries.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.20m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.