£89,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 November 2006||£95,000||£38,000|
|28 October 2003||£57,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Flat 2/1, 3A East King Street is a bright and spacious two bedroom top floor flat located in a well maintained building close to Helensburgh town centre.
Flat 2/1, 3A East King Street is a bright and spacious two bedroom top floor flat located in a well maintained building which has the advantage of a beautifully maintained resident's garden and secure door access. Internally there are good room proportions with the lounge having partial views towards the Clyde Estuary and Ardmore Point. On entering there is a welcoming hallway which has a good sized store cupboard. The lounge over looks East King Street itself and as mentioned has a lovely outlook towards the water with a traditional fireplace and press shelf. There are two good sized bedrooms with the main being particularly large and located at the rear of the flat. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern units and has an integrated oven, hob and hood. There is also ample space for free-standing white goods. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite and has full height tiling. There is double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Externally as mentioned there is a lovely rear garden and a secure intercom system for access to the building. The location is ideal with all of Helensburgh's local amenities on the door step including Helensburgh Central train station. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' Max x 11' 5" Exc Press ( 4.57m Max x 3.48m Exc Press )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 7' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.39m )
Main Bedroom 15' 1" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.60m Max x 3.43m Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.10m Max x 2.79m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.