£100,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 September 2020||£97,500||£2,500|
|24 July 2017||£95,000||£13,000|
|30 June 2006||£82,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER ***
Rarely available, immaculately presented main door lower cottage flat situated within a sought after area of Dean Park, Renfrew. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Rarely available, immaculately presented main door lower cottage flat situated within a sought after area of Dean Park, Renfrew. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, schools and major road networks. The accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule with ceramic tiled flooring, spacious lounge with front facing picture window,"Mahogany" flooring, recessed feature spotlighting, wall mounted flatscreen television bracket, access to the kitchen and the inner hall. The kitchen has an extensive range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, granite work surfaces and a stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and extractor hood. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for an inset U.S. style fridge-freezer and access to the garden. The inner hall has "Mahogany" flooring and the electricity meter/circuit breakers cupboard. Bedroom one has "Oak" flooring and six recessed spotlights, bedroom two has built-in wardrobes and concealed "Glow-worm" combi boiler. The tiled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin with illuminated mirror above and a spa bath with over-bath shower with deluge head and shower screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system, a lock-up garage and well maintained gardens.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 6' 10" extending to 10' ( 3.05m x 2.08m extending to 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.