£260,000 Offers over
70 Colquhoun Street is a magnificent modern gated development located on the upper west side of Helensburgh. The development itself is nearing completion and on offer is a range of bespoke luxurious apartments.
Apartment 9 is located on the first floor within the central newly built part of the development which is very contemporary in its appearance with stunning balconies and full glass frontage. On entering the apartment there is a welcoming L shaped hallway which has a useful utility room with space for a washing machine and separate tumble dryer. The lounge is a fabulous space with floor to ceiling windows and access onto a private south facing balcony with views over Helensburgh and the Clyde Estuary. The lounge has ample space for dining furniture if required. The kitchen is on an open plan basis and is fitted with contemporary J pull units and complementing worktops. There is a range of integral appliances including a dishwasher. To the rear of the apartment are two excellent sized double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and the main has a lovely Juliet balcony. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite with electric shower. Access to the building is via a secure door entry system. Externally there are beautifully landscaped communal areas including a bike and bin store. To the front there is a large tarmac driveway with mono block parking accessed by automatic gates. All apartments are fitted with high performance window units and energy efficient gas central heating. Ideally placed on the upper west side of the town the development enjoys easy access to all of Helensburgh's excellent local amenities with Loch Lomond a short drive away.
Kitchen/lounge/dining Area 22' 10" Max x 21' 10" ( 6.96m Max x 6.65m )
Utility Room 9' 9" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 2.97m Max x 1.98m Max )
Main Bedroom 11' 7" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.17m Max )
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 9' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.97m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.