£220,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 September 2018||£217,500||£65,000|
|31 May 2012||£152,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Boasting the 'Dickie' seal of build quality, this extremely generously proportioned upper floor apartment delivers a well-maintained four apartment composition which is enormously enhanced by virtue of a balcony.
Located within one of Giffnock's more prestigious and established developments and boasting the 'Dickie' seal of build quality, this upper floor apartment offers a notably bright layout of spacious accommodation whilst enjoying an attractive outlook to the front from a private balcony.
Immediately welcoming upon entry from a well-maintained common hallway, the accommodation comprises impressive 30ft reception hallway with significant storage off, striking formal lounge with feature fire and surround at focal point, separate dining room affording access in turn to an attractive private balcony, comprehensively fitted kitchen with ample space for dining table and chairs, two sizeable double bedrooms both capturing an abundance of natural light from dual aspect window formations and bespoke shower room featuring full-wall tiling.
Further benefiting this superb home are features such as secure entry system, manicured common gardens, additional external storage cupboard and single car garage.
Despite its quiet residential location, it should be noted that this property sits within convenient reach of an abundance of amenities on nearby Fenwick Road which incorporate numerous day-to-day shops, a diverse range of eateries, banks, post offices and public transport links.
31'8" in length
Lounge 20' 7" max x 13' 1" max ( 6.27m max x 3.99m max )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Kitchen 11' 8" plus recess x 9' 8" max ( 3.56m plus recess x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.95m )
Shower Room 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.