£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 January 2008||£69,250||£16,150|
|1 August 2003||£53,100||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Attractive second floor apartment set within an ever desirable pocket of Glasgow's Southside
Agents advise early internal inspections to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available within this unique traditional home.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this traditional apartment occupying a prime position within Ibrox.
Internally the property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with storage cupboard that leads into the bright and spacious formal lounge with a bay window formation that provides elevated views of the surrounding area and beyond.
In addition the property accommodation comprises modern fitted kitchen complete with a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven and hob with further space for free standing appliances, a spacious double bedroom and a stylish modern fitted shower room with white two piece suite, shower cubicle and tiled flooring.
This beautiful home is yet further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, security entrance system and well maintained communal entrance and garden grounds.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 18' 3" Into Bay x 10' 4" ( 5.56m Into Bay x 3.15m)
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.54m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" Not Inc Recess x 9' 9" ( 3.78m Not Inc Recess x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.